ABOUT KANCO MEMBERSHIP
KANCO is a membership organization strong presence both at the national, regional and global level. The organization currently has a cumulative membership of 1200 organizations across Kenya. Membership remains the key strength for the organization as per the strategic plan 2016 to 2020 that is focused on scaling up membership engagement and providing a platform for members’ dialogue.
Privileges of Active Members
Note: An active member is one who has fully paid the mandatory renewal fee for the year
- Eligible for an elective board position at the AGM
- Eligible to vote at the AGM
- Eligible to receive onward sub-grants from the secretariat whenever such opportunities arise
- Eligible to use KANCO branding in resource mobilization, but with approval by KANCO’s Executive Director
- Eligible to participate in joint fund raising ventures with the secretariat
- Eligible to receive monthly news bulletins from the secretariat
- Participation in KANCO’s regional networking meetings
- Empowering members through capacity building effectively deliver in their work and contribute to the Universal Health Coverage Note: Such activities may be initiated by KANCO or upon request by an active member.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A KANCO MEMBER
- Filled Kanco Member Organization Registration Form
- A Copy of the organization’s registration certificate with the relevant government authority or ministry
- A payment of Ksh. 1000.00 AFTER approval of your registration by KANCO.
Payments can be done through;
KANCO PAY BILL NO: 512864
Account Name: KANCO
Cash payment: At the KANCO Headquarters- Regent Management courts, Argwings Kodhek Road opposite Nairobi Women’s Hospital. Block C, Flat C5, C6 and C8 and in all KANCO regional offices.
The membership fee is payable annually and the membership is valid for one calendar year (January to December)
Registration approvals to become a KANCO member will be communicated via email and telephone through;
Tel: +254722203344/ +254733333237